Friday, September 7, 2012

Columbus Auction, Again!

   A month ago I was invited to go on another trip to Columbus auction on a Sunday.  The highlight was my purchase of a pig/chef that had a note to the owner and it was designed by Telle M. Stein from a company called the Stone Bunny, if I am reading correctly, and it was hand cast.  It was missing the chalkboard but I will restore that in the future.  I found very little information on the internet about this pig.  I probably paid a little more than I should have but it made me happy and it caught a lot of attention as I walked around with my pig.

 
 
 
 

 

     Half the fun of going up to Columbus is going through historic towns of Pemberton and Chatsworth and a few others so I am always ready wtih my camera even if I am not quite sure of where I am.  So I will just post some of the homes but I can add little to exactly where they were located.

 



 

What do you want Amish pastries, pork skewers, Italian bread, fresh produce, or Mexican tortillas?



 

 

     So much to look at at the Flea Market but beautiful nature scenes are always at hand.  Notice the Kildeer that had no fear of me in the parking lot.  If you would find this bird in a field near my home they might even try that broken wing trick to distract you from their nest. 





 

Here is an attractive lady with a great little business in Chatsworth, NJ. :

 
 
 
 
 
  
 


 
 
 

 

Tabernacle Town Hall:


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment