Sunday, June 5, 2011

Italian Festival at Renault's Winery June 5, 2011

  Renault Winery is a New Jersey state historical site.  Joseph Milza, owns and operates the winery and vineyards with his family.  I saw him at the grape stomping festival last fall.  I think he enjoys attending his own festivals and taking the mike as the MC when he has a chance. 



Mr. Milza was watching the grape stomping here last fall.

  If I take a trek through the woods, the place is within walking distance of my home.  The festivals usually have live music and quality crafters.  Today food stands had Italian specialties with a platter costing about 8 dollars.  I missed the winery's shop today but their shop is an enjoyable experience as well. I am glad that good weather prevailed.  An accordion player/singer delighted the crowd singing old Perry Como favorites and other Italian ditties.  I've got to start making some videos so I can say that my blog is a multi-media blog.










 Another vendor I believe was selling some glass cleaner.  The one thing I did not miss is that he said he used to work with Billy Mays on the Boardwalk and he taught everything he knew to Billy. 

  One crafter willing to pose for me, thanks!  I have a special feeling for crafters because my husband spent many years selling his stools and
benches at craft shows.


  Mark Maxwell, citizen of the year for Egg Harbor City, was set up offering various commemorative articles for the town including his own published work on the town's history.








No comments:

Post a Comment