Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sixty-Four and.......forgetful!!!!

      Had the chance to go with friends to the Columbus Auction.  It actually is my all-time favorite shopping trip especially on a warm breezy day in June.  It is not just the bargains and the one-of-a-kind items.  It's quirky patrons, live bands, overly zealous dealers, bartering banter and vintage stuff fit for museums.  One regular lady patron is bound to get everyone's attention.  This stunning lady had a sheer bedazzled blouse with embellishments in her hair and a skirt with a ruffled hem. I would not call the outfit gaudy but her attire was more befitting of a wedding reception. After seeing her I was really missing my camera---I had my camera but I forgot the memory card and my camera has no onboard memory. (Hmm-mm maybe in the future I will be able to restore my brain capacity with a 1" X 1"  thingy that I left in a drawer!)  After I enjoyed a nice turkey dinner at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant.  Even my sister had a hard time believing that I had never heard of the place.  I think it is because I do not do "road trips".  Best Bragin' Bargin:   bras:  $1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment