Saturday, April 11, 2015

Touring on Tuesday...

Had to show my new 2015 Sonata to my son so I drove to Pitman NJ.  I turned over the driver seat to him and I got into the passenger seat with all the luxuries that the driver's seat had ----- fully powered, heated leather seats.   We took off on a test drive adventure.  Working at Fox news as a video photographer my son has learned about unique restaurants and businesses in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. Our first stop was a bit of a throw-back when we went to Benihana's of Cherry Hill actually Pennsauken, NJ which started back in 1964 in New York City. Hiroaki Aoki died in 2008 at age 69 but his restaurants still draw patrons to its showy table side preparation.  I had a shrimp and scallop dinner and my son chose a calamari and steak dinner.



My new ride:




http://www.foodspotting.com/places/78953-benihana-pennsauken/latest










Menu cover:

























 

A surprise stop at Fancy Feathers Exotic Birds:

























No comments:

Post a Comment