Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Photo Play

I love using the all the photo tools:  I crop, up the contrast, up the color, sharpen and whatever else that is available.   On my trip to Florida I had a few photos that I felt the subject was not as important as the textures, the colors, the contrasts or the layered forms---just something that I saw as artistic.  The following photos all had some work except maybe three that I left untouched. Sometimes when I messed with the tools the subject became clearer, like the one of the ant lion depressions in the sandy soil.  I also like taking pictures of artwork.


Window display at
 All Saints clothing store 
in Aventura Mall:







  Artistic representation of Miami Beach:


A well weathered palm tree trunk:




Photos of artwork in Miami Beach:



  Evening walk on the

 paved walk running parallel to the beach:


















Untouched:















 Just cropped:

 Untouched:

 Ant lion depressions:

 Just exquisite bougainvillea--untouched:


 Some city between New Jersey and Florida:





No comments:

Post a Comment