Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreary Last Day of March 2011

Just gave a deposit to the guy who will be installing a solid mahogany wood floor!  I promise to stop my hoarding!  I have begun to clear out our living/dining room area.  I am now pushing the "stuff" into the bathrooms, the spare bedroom and the family room, the front porch and the garage!  Just remembering the George Carlin routine about our "stuff".   We buy stuff to put our stuff in.  I am not really a hoarder but I can easily understand how one goes down that slippery slope. I have about 200 pounds of photos, books, linens, stereo albums, afghans, small tables chairs and benches. April first tomorrow---I used to be a third grade teacher and it was always fun to think up a prank for the class but all things come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment