Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Vignettes in a Cozy Little Home

    I put up a foil leaf garland, a fall wreath, and put my witch on the dining table and my seasonal decor was complete.   But then I had a chance to visit a special little home that made me ooo-oo and aaahhh!  I had to take photos and I told her I would be posting them on my blog but she probably won't even get to view these photos since she doesn't go online much.  She favors Annalee decorative dolls. I have been to her house at Christmas and I was mesmerized then but I didn't think the Halloween theme would measure up but it did.

Love her vintage chairs:




My favorite view with the French doors. And really a Halloween tree!  :



Halloween towels??  I never gave a thought to decorating the bathroom for any season--well, maybe a hand towel at Christmas:






Such a cute little enclosed porch:






Featured Annalee dolls:



   I was so intrigued by the welded art work made by her son that I didn't notice the Halloween themed prints.  I think they are fantastic and I never even asked about them:




  For now I will post these photos but I did collect some sprigs of nature's fall offerings and put them into a old milk bottle.  I will add that photo later.


No comments:

Post a Comment