Monday, April 4, 2011

Jury Duty

Had gotten the Jury Duty notice and responded that I was a primary caregiver and asked to be excused.  I think I added a few other comments for insurance that I would get postponed but I never got an "excused" notice--well--it seems that you don't have to get the notice anymore they said that I should have called them back on a special  phone number.  So I got up early and spent 10 bucks for parking in Atlantic City and it was just a big mistake.  The worst part is that it does not count and I can be called back for duty at any time.  :(

Also lined up a painter for my stucco ceiling and halfway down on the walls.  I have five days to get that done before the hardwood floors go in.  It was a glorious day in Southern New Jersey but they say a cold front is coming in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment