Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Waiting For Camelia

     My youngest granddaughter is Camelia and last year my daughter gave me a Camelia shrub. The tag claims that it is winter hardy for my area but I still think it needs a little extra care and last summer's drought was hard on many of the plants in my yard. So it is with great anticipation that I am waiting for my first bloom. The bud color is a brilliant reddish coral. Also I managed to find a painter who could paint my living room this week before my hardwood floors are installed. The guy said painting my stucco walls was like painting the back of an alligator. I also unloaded all the heavy dishes from my buffet and hutch. With all the weight removed I think it will be possible to move it around as needed for the installation of the bead paneling/chair rail and the flooring.














 
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment