Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still Chilly but Forecast is for 80's Soon

Still trying not to push any more furniture around.  I've got to hire some young people after the remodeling to move everything back into place.  My house is a total disarray.  I know where my handbag is and my medicine--that's it! I have stuffed shoved into two bathrooms the kitchen the family room, the front porch, and the extra bedroom.  All the heavy bureaus and tables have been left in place but most of the drawers have been removed.  Moved most of the house plants to the front porch.  Walked around the yard and dug out just two dandelions that were blooming.  My camelia has opened but it has been nipped by bugs.  I will take a photo of another bloom minus the bug bites when the others open up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment