Saturday, April 16, 2011

Six o'clock in the evening...





... and this is the first time I checked in on my computer.   I did hire my nephew and my sister came with three of her boyfriend's children as well.  Moved all the big bureaus, desks and my huge dining room table. My sister helped and hung the valences and repositioned my couch to a place that I like.  Then we all went to lunch at the local diner.  Probably because the siding is off the wind is making the scariest of wind sounds.  The wind seems of sufficient strength to do damage.  It's just as you would hear on a typical movie with a haunted house during a storm.  I was thinking of calling my son because he likes sound bytes like that.  He could have recorded it for some of his projects.  He is a video photo-journalist.  House is still in a disarray but here are some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment