Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I knew it was my fault...

After two days of searching my garage and yard I found the pruners behind the shed on the ground.  I tried so hard not to suspect that one of the many workers that were at my house---it kept crossing my mind that one of them stashed it away in their truck and took off.  But I knew that my history is that these things turn up when they are lost.  It has been my policy to let things be lost and many times I refuse to search for things and get all worked up about it.  It is my own advice and I should have followed in this instance.  I have been tipping each worker for the various jobs that they have done but today I let the two gutter guys go with just a "thank you".  Both were Spanish speaking and very polite.  They did a great job, too.  Amazing how the gutter machine works.  It just runs out the metal troughs and they snap on the brackets that screw into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment