Monday, May 23, 2011

Testing the Blu-Ray

  Bought the movie Batman and finally saw the total capabilities of my new  high-def TV--great sound and picture.  Got caught in an another down-pour.  I am still  not totally sure how the lights on my car work so I pulled over as did a few others.  After it relented I realized I was about a mile away from the dealership where I purchased the car.  I drove there and had my salesman Rob come out to the car to further clarify how to choose the correct settings for the conditions.  I told him how much I liked the car except for the fact that I was missing my cruise control.  Turns out I had not realized that I DID have cruise control.  I wonder how many more months it would have taken for me to discover this mistake.  Stopped at a produce market and bought a huge fern and a hibiscus plant $10 a piece. Bought my first watermelon of the season, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment