Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Ride Around

 I missed the parade so I went on to the park ceremonies.  Got to take a picture of the Vietnam brass plate that features the names of vets from town including my husband's.






A fine speech given by David Milne.---Asking for comments here for his rank.  In any case he looked wonderful in the uniform.


I think I did not have the right
settings selected --another testament
 to my lack of skills which may never improve.


A pleasant redition
of the National Anthem.  Not off pitch, not too
 stylistic, and a strong enough voice--good job.


Before you set up your
 barbecue here you better read the sign!  Do you think
the big "NO"  helps?
Your typical Pinelands road
featuring the New Jersey sugar sands that were
 left over from some long ago geological era.


Lilies and ripples on the lake...


This camp is within

walking distance of my home.
Probably I will take a ride to visit the hospital
 to see my dad and then on to the home.



No comments:

Post a Comment