Sunday, May 29, 2011

To the Shore Again

  Couldn't pass up another opportunity to visit the shore again.  Taking my camera along is becoming second nature.  I guess I should take lessons on using this Cannon Rebel XTI EOS with the 18-270 mm lens but I am happy for now even when I capture a blurry image. So I will start out with a patriotic image and I hope to get to a Memorial Day Parade tomorrow.




What about the rule for no long hair after the age of fifty?


Muslim girls having fun.





Not the Steel Pier that I remember but it lives on!
I switched this out to my son's enhanced version.


White boys having fun!


White boys having fun ++




  Not a fan of flying but I would sooner get on the helicopter than the bungee catapult ride near by.  We hung at the fence while a couple debated whether they would try it.  The wife was a bit fearful but they decided to go for it after a bit of encouragement.




Most of the celebrity handprints that were memorialized here have passed on but Diana Ross is very much alive.  Liberace's flamboyant square is just as you would have expected.

Illegal activity here but I am not complaining.


   

 So happy that
 I have lived less than an
hour away from the ocean
for all of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment